Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Process Engineering Manager leads a technical team that supports customer requirements, quality objectives and manufacturing processes and manages continual improvement initiatives.
- Plans, develops, troubleshoots and implements improvements to manufacturing processes, capability, methods, throughput, costs, process flow and efficiency.
- Manages development projects designed to meet customer product specifications, delivery and cost expectations.
- Assumes key role in in capital equipment planning, sourcing, specification, installation and qualification.
- Develops and achieves department objectives that support the business strategy; establishes, communicates and monitors work group priorities.
- Champions the continual improvement process.
- Assists in defining annual capital and operating budgets.
- Facilitates team problem-solving activities.
- Ensures development and maintenance of critical process documentation.
- Performs supervisory functions, including coaching, delegation, skill-building and goal-setting.
- Performs other duties and special projects as needed.
Desired qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years in process/design/quality engineering of data cables. Solid understanding of wire and cable manufacturing processes
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to facilitate team problem-solving
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in supervising and leading a technical team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated skill at cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent work habits
- Lean Manufacturing and ISO 9000 experience
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
We conduct employment testing, reference checks and drug screening for all new hires.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including paid time off (vacation/sick/personal/holidays), 401(k), excellent medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, employee discounts and more. We enjoy foodie days, wellness events, financial literacy programs, family days, and service awards.
Please include a cover letter that tells us something more about you and your career goals.
CONNECT WITH US! If you meet the qualifications listed above, we invite you to apply.