As a Customer Service/Sales Support Rep, you’ll interact via phone and email with a variety of internal and external contacts. You'll enter orders, assist customers with price, availability, and shipment inquiries, and coordinate with internal departments as needed to support sales orders. You’ll work with a small, dedicated team to deliver excellent customer service and achieve company sales goals (no quotas). Your primary work will be office-based (no remote option).
- Customer service or sales support experience, preferably in a business-to-business environment.
- Excellent oral communication skills combined with solid business writing skills.
- Interest in and aptitude to represent technical products (we will train).
- Good math skills; proficient with calculations.
- Solid attendance, punctuality and productivity.
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office software.
- Availability to work a standard 40-hr schedule, from 8am to 5pm.
- Experience with contact management software is desirable.
- An associate's degree or equivalent business experience in areas of marketing or business is desirable.
- Familiarity with the wire & cable industry and related product knowledge will be helpful, though not required.
- English literacy.
Please include a cover letter that tells us something more about you and your career goals.
This is a full-time, 40-hour position; standard office hours are 8 am - 5pm Monday - Friday (on-site position; no remote option).
*Must have received or be willing to receive the Covid-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered.
CONNECT WITH US! If you meet the qualifications listed above, we invite you to apply.