In this T-1 installation support guide you'll find cost savings approaches which are supported by ANSI specifications.
- Avoid paying for more expensive components than required to fulfill an operating install.
- Drastically reduce calls to the T carrier requesting costly Demarc extensions.
- Understand how ANSI standards are there to protect you and guide you through compliant installations.
- Clear up the numerous myths surrounding distances and cabling which can create excess costs.
- Find the best sources for the right cabling.
This support guide will walk you through termination techniques, compliant grounding applications, and generally inform you as to the ANSI standards which will guide you through compliant, functional installations of T-lines.
Click on map for guide...
Questions or Comments?