If you are business-minded, good with people, have solid phone and computer skills and enjoy helping others in a technical environment, you may be an excellent candidate for this inside sales and customer service position. Important qualifications are listed below; on-the-job training will be provided on the specifics of our products and systems.
We have a stable, friendly and professional environment, and offer opportunity to learn and develop your career.
You will interact with a variety of internal and external contacts, promote products, quote and negotiate prices, take orders and help meet customer needs. You’ll work with a small, dedicated team to achieve sales goals and deliver excellent customer service. Your primary work will be office-based, with occasional travel to visit customers and attend trade shows.
- Associates degree or equivalent business experience in areas of marketing or business.
- Sales promotion and customer service experience, preferably in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Excellent oral communication skills combined with solid business writing skills.
- Ability to promote/sell technical products.
- Solid math skills; proficient with calculations.
- Strong attendance, punctuality and productivity.
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office software.
- Availability to work a standard 40-hr schedule, from 8am to 5pm; occasional, pre-planned daytime and/or overnight travel within the U.S.
- Experience with contact management software is desirable.
- Familiarity with the wire & cable industry and related product knowledge is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including paid time off, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement savings, life and disability insurance, flexible spending plan and more.
CONNECT WITH US! If you meet the qualifications listed above, we invite you to apply.
Please use the link below to apply and submit cover letter, resume and pay expectations.