As an Inside Sales Rep, you’ll interact via phone and email with a variety of internal and external contacts to promote products, quote and negotiate prices, take orders and help meet customer needs. You’ll work with a small, dedicated team to achieve sales goals (no quotas) and deliver excellent customer service. Your primary work will be office-based, with occasional travel to visit customers and attend trade shows.
- Associates degree or equivalent business experience in areas of marketing or business.
- Sales promotion and customer service experience, preferably in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Excellent oral communication skills combined with solid business writing skills.
- Ability to promote/sell technical products.
- Solid math skills; proficient with calculations.
- Strong attendance, punctuality and productivity.
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office software.
- Availability to work a standard 40-hr schedule, from 8am to 5pm; occasional, pre-planned daytime and/or overnight travel within the U.S. (post-pandemic).
- Experience with contact management software is desirable.
- Familiarity with the wire & cable industry and related product knowledge is a plus.
Please include a cover letter that tells us something more about you and your career goals.
This is a full-time, 40-hour position; standard office hours are 8 am - 5pm Monday - Friday (on-site position; no remote option).
CONNECT WITH US! If you meet the qualifications listed above, we invite you to apply.