- Process Engineering Manager
- 9.5 hour shift with 30 minute unpaid meal break
- Standard schedule is 7am – 5pm, Mon-Fri
- Altered shifts as needed, including occasional night shift backup; flexibility is required
- To be determined based on qualifications
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Process Engineering Technician provides technical support for continual improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Monitors processes to confirm that critical parameters for product performance are met.
- Assists with projects for continual improvement of processes.
- Assists with process troubleshooting and corrective actions.
- Performs verification of process start-ups.
- Provides training to internal personnel for new products and processes.
- Assists with process qualifications.
- Assists in the sourcing and installation of peripheral process equipment.
- Performs electrical and mechanical tests on materials as needed for process improvement initiatives.
- Provides data collection and analysis.
- Assists in preparation and maintenance of engineering and quality-related documentation.
- Assists in maintenance of monitoring equipment.
- Completes a variety of other projects, duties and assignments for engineering management.
- Attends work regularly and reliably.
Education, Experience, & Knowledge
- Associates degree in technical area or equivalent experience in engineering or manufacturing
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Solid math skills and aptitude
- Effective interpersonal communication skills (email, instructions, questioning, training etc.)
- Good computer skills/aptitude; familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and CAD software
- Effective documentation and writing skills
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Research experience; accessing, compiling and prioritizing data to solve problems
- Background in a manufacturing environment; wire & cable experience is preferred
- Experience with statistics and statistical process control is a plus
CONNECT WITH US! If you meet the qualifications listed above, we invite you to apply.